Welcome to Greeley, Colorado!
Perfectly situated on the high plains with panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains, Greeley offers a small town feel with big city attractions and entertainment. Visit Greeley also offers complete conference planning services if you need help planning a retreat, reunion, professional meeting or an event!
Explore our site and be prepared for some pleasant surprises. Then, come see us! We’ll welcome you with a friendly greeting and an abundance of things to do.
Watch our Visit Greeley video by clicking the logo above!
Greeley Lights the Night Parade
Join the Greeley Chamber of Commerce/Visit Greeley for our community’s official holiday kick-off at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 25. The parade route on 9th Avenue, traveling north from 15th Street to Lincoln Park, will be lined with families in the holiday spirit. Following the parade, attend the lighting ceremony in Lincoln Park, presented by the Downtown Development Authority and the City of Greeley. Stay at Lincoln Park for the lighting ceremony, tasty holiday goodies, and visits with Santa! Some entries include horses, bands, dance teams, and classic cars. The evening offers many fun-filled events, as well as lasting memories.
What You May Not Know About Greeley
- Greeley was one of the first planned communities in the country.
- We’re located mid-way between Denver and Cheyenne, WY at the confluence of Cache la Poudre and South Platte Rivers.
- Northeastern Colorado, including Greeley, was the setting for James Michener’s “Centennial.”
- Greeley has a state-designated Creative District.
- The first Go-Cup District in Colorado exists in downtown Greeley.
- Greeley had the first Director of Culture in the U.S.
- Since 1964, Weld County has ranked within the top ten agricultural production counties in the nation.