Welcome to Greeley, Colorado!
Perfectly situated on the high plains with panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains, Greeley offers a small town feel with big city attractions and entertainment. Visit Greeley also offers complete conference planning services if you need help planning a retreat, reunion, professional meeting or an event!
Explore our site and be prepared for some pleasant surprises. Then, come see us! We’ll welcome you with a friendly greeting and an abundance of things to do.
Watch our Visit Greeley video by clicking the logo above!
Blarney on the Block
Saturday, March 17th Enjoy a St. Patrick’s Day celebration with “small-town” family -friendly fun on St. Patrick’s Day! The event starts at 2 pm with Irish Step Dancing followed by our annual “1st National Bank Blarney Parade” at 2:30. Everyone can join! Enjoy St. Patrick’s Day in downtown Greeley!
What You May Not Know About Greeley
- Greeley was one of the first planned communities in the country.
- We’re located mid-way between Denver and Cheyenne, WY at the confluence of Cache la Poudre and South Platte Rivers.
- Northeastern Colorado, including Greeley, was the setting for James Michener’s “Centennial.”
- Greeley has a state-designated Creative District.
- The first Go-Cup District in Colorado exists in downtown Greeley.
- Greeley had the first Director of Culture in the U.S.
- Since 1964, Weld County has ranked within the top ten agricultural production counties in the nation.