Welcome to Greeley, Colorado!
Perfectly situated on the high plains with panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains, Greeley offers a small town feel with big city attractions and entertainment. Visit Greeley also offers complete conference planning services if you need help planning a retreat, reunion, professional meeting or an event!
Explore our site and be prepared for some pleasant surprises. Then, come see us! We’ll welcome you with a friendly greeting and an abundance of things to do.
Watch our Visit Greeley video by clicking the logo above!
Monster Day is coming to downtown Greeley on Saturday August 26 from 4-9 p.m. 4-6 p.m. will be kid friendly, and from 6-9 p.m. all monsters welcome! Don’t miss monster friendly activities before the event at the Colorado Model Railroad Museum, Greeley Ice Haus, and the Kress Cinema and Lounge. It’s a family-friendly celebration of all things “monster!” With the debut of Greeley Gremlin, music, entertainment, face painting, costume contests, demonstrations, and more. Monster Day wouldn’t be complete without live monsters roaming about! Greeley’s own famous monster makers, Distortions Unlimited, will have some of their creatures on display as well as live painting demonstrations. We are looking for sponsors, vendors, and volunteers!
What You May Not Know About Greeley
- Greeley was one of the first planned communities in the country.
- We’re located mid-way between Denver and Cheyenne, WY at the confluence of Cache la Poudre and South Platte Rivers.
- Northeastern Colorado, including Greeley, was the setting for James Michener’s “Centennial.”
- Greeley has a state-designated Creative District.
- The first Go-Cup District in Colorado exists in downtown Greeley.
- Greeley had the first Director of Culture in the U.S.
- Since 1964, Weld County has ranked within the top ten agricultural production counties in the nation.